RCTC Student Beehive – April 24, 2019
HOW TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
Your college transcript is the official record of all courses taken at RCTC. There are two ways to access your transcript.(RCTC does not accept transcript requests via fax machine nor do we fax transcripts)
RCTC transcripts cannot be released in the following scenarios:
- There is a hold on your RCTC record.
- There is a discrepancy (duplicate) on RCTC record.
- If you attended RCC prior to 1968 and/or RTC prior to 1990*
*RCTC will continue to require a transcript request and charge transcript fees for all archived records.
If you need an official copy of your transcript, you must make a request to RCTC through the National Clearinghouse. A official transcript cost $7.25/transcript for a two business day turn-around time. For an additional $5/transcript the Admissions office will try and release your transcript within two hours of your request, except during peak periods. All official transcripts go regular postal mail. To send transcripts to a MinnState institution, please see below.
Unofficial Transcript (Student Copy):
You can access your full transcript for FREE via the eServices. This transcript is identical to the official transcript in content, however it is not printed on security-paper and thus is not certified as an official RCTC document. Unofficial / Student copies of transcripts are not acceptable generally for employers or other colleges.
- Log in to the eServices.
- On the left menu select,Academic Records?.
- Then select from the sub-menu,Unofficial Transcripts?.
- Select the option by which you want to view your academic record, then select Get Academic Record?.
- Your academic record will be displayed by the criteria you selected. To get just a printable, PDF copy, select the PDF icon?.
- Remember to log out of your account when finished.
Send Transcript to another Minnesota State Institution
Electronic transcript retrieval is now possible among all MinnState institutions for students who are enrolled or transferring to another MinnState institution. As a result, it is no longer necessary for most students to order transcripts to be sent to another MinnState ask staff at the receiving MinnState institution about their e-transcript retrieval procedures. Only in some cases will you be asked to order your transcript. RCTC will continue to require a request and will charge transcript fees for all archived records to any destination.
Reverse Transcripts (from any Minnesota State institution):
RCTC will attempt to retrieve e-Transcripts from all other Minnesota State institutions you have attended at point of application. If you would like an updated transcript pulled, please submit the Transcript Retrieval Form.??
Transcript Status (to see if RCTC has received previous transcripts)
Email the admissions office at email@example.com or call us at (507) 285-7268 or (800) 247-1296 ext. 7268
GET REGISTERED FOR FALL SEMESTER!
Online registration for Fall 2019 is open to all current and returning students. You are able to register in the eServices site today! All students are strongly encouraged to meet with their academic advisor or counselor prior to registering for any term.
- Earlier registration benefits YOU because you will have your schedule and plan in place before finishing out the term.
- YOU can also plan your work/personal schedules earlier too.
- Don’t assume seats in courses will remain available . . . new students have already started registering for
For assistance, you can email the Admissions/Records Office or call at (507) 285-7268 or (800) 247-1296 ext. 7268 until 5pm.
Best wishes for successful completion of your semester at RCTC!
Friday, April 26
- Softball vs. MSCTC, HOME, 3:00pm & 5:00pm
Saturday, April 27
- Softball vs. Ridgewater College, HOME, 12:00pm & 2:00pm
- Baseball vs. Western Tech College, HOME, 1:00pm & 3:00pm
Sunday, April 28
- Baseball vs. Riverland CC, AWAY, 1:00pm & 3:00pm
Tuesday, April 30
- Softball vs. Riverland CC, AWAY, 3:00pm & 5:00pm
Intramurals information can be found on the Yellowjackets Athletics website for RCTC.
Events Coming this Semester
||End of Year Club Celebration|
||Stress Relief Week|
||Last Day of Classes|
||Commencement – 6:00pm
|Baseball and softball games either at home or away every week
Intramural Sports every week
|Back to top of page|