RCTC Student Beehive – April 29, 2020
In light of the COVID-19 changes, the Beehive is one tool that will be used to relay important information to you as it becomes available. It’s likely that it will no longer be a Wednesday publication but rather we will send it out as is necessary to keep you updated. Please be sure to take advantage of The Hive (this blog). It has loads of information in addition to the Beehive!
Check out the following links for important resources that are available to you:
NOW is the time to check your account balance via eServices
Find instructions for printing your account balance.
Important Information regarding student accounts:
- RCTC no longer mails statements – it is the student’s responsibility to monitor and manage their accounts through the eServices site as detailed below.
- Failure to check your account does not release you from your financial obligation to Rochester Community and Technical College.
- Payments received after the due date will be subject to late and/or payment plan fees.
- Financial aid funds are applied to student accounts after the drop/add period, on Thursdays with funds transmitted to BankMobile.
- Students who have not received their financial aid by the payment deadline are required to pay.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. Any unpaid balances will be referred to the MN Department of Revenue – Collection Division.
How to Pay:
- Send a check payable to RCTC to:
RCTC Cashier’s Office
851 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- Pay with a Visa, MasterCard or e-check via your online account. To make payment online follow these instructions:
- login to your online account
- select the proper semester Login
- select the Student tab
- select My Account
- select Pay Online
- select the institution you wish to pay
- enter the payment amount
- provide required credit card information
- authorize payment
- close payment window
Need a Payment Plan?
If you are unable to fully pay your tuition by the deadline, you may request a payment plan. In all cases, full payment is expected by the end of the semester for which the tuition is owed. RCTC has a contract with “FACTS” as our payment plan provider. After you register, go to check my account balance, click on payments and payment plan option.
Questions? Contact the Cashier’s office at 507-285-7311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RELEASE OF INFORMATION
Student records are privacy protected by law. RCTC students sometimes provide consent to give someone else access to their educational records such as a parent or spouse. Students are given an opportunity to designate educational consent at their orientation session their first semester. This consent form is valid for only one year.
We encourage you to consider updating your educational consent before summer begins. The form is identified as “informed consent/release of data.”
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED
RCTC realizes students are focused on finishing out the academic year on a strong note, despite the interruptions caused by COVID-19. To ensure students are given ample opportunity to apply for the 2020-20201 Workforce Development Scholarship program, the application window is being extended to May 22, 2020.
For more information and how to apply: Workforce Development Scholarships
SPRING ONLINE BOOK BUYBACK
Back to top of page