RCTC Student Beehive – November 25, 2020
Check out the following links for important RCTC information: NO CLASSES – Thursday and Friday, November 26 and 27.
NOW is the time to check your account balance via the eServices site at www.rctc.edu/eservices.
Fall semester 2020 payments are due December 7, 2020. If you have not yet paid your balance and you are registered for Spring 2020 courses, you will be dropped for the future term classes unless prior term balance is paid in full.
Spring semester 2021 payments are due Friday, December 11, 2020 unless you have an approved deferment.
To view or print your account balance, click here.
Important Information regarding student accounts:
- RCTC no longer mails statements – it is the student’s responsibility to monitor and manage their accounts through the eServices site as detailed above.
- Failure to check your account does not release you from your financial obligation to Rochester Community and Technical College.
- Payments received after the final due date will be subject to late and/or payment plan fees.
- Financial aid funds are applied to student accounts after the drop/add period, on Thursdays with overage funds transmitted to BankMobile, be sure your account is set up. For assistance with BankMobile account activation, contact cara.fox @rctc.edu.
- Students who have not received their financial aid by the payment deadline are required to pay.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. Any unpaid balances will be referred to the MN Department of Revenue – Collection Division.
How to Pay:
- Pay at the RCTC Cashiers Office with Visa or MasterCard during regular business hours (M-F; 8:00am-4:30pm) or by calling 507-285-7311.
- Send a check payable to RCTC, including name and ID number to:
RCTC Cashier’s Office
851 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- Pay with a Visa, MasterCard, Discover or e-check via your online account. To make payment online follow these instructions:
- login to your eServices
- select Bills and Payments
- select Make a Payment
- select the institution you wish to pay
- enter the payment amount
- provide required credit card information
- authorize payment – print confirmation (optional)
- close payment window
Need an automatic Payment Plan?
In all cases, full payment is expected by the end of the semester for which the tuition is owed. If you are unable to fully pay your tuition by the deadline, you may enroll in an automatic payment plan via your eServices. RCTC has a contract with “Nelnet” as our payment plan provider. After you register, log into your eServices. Please note that the Nelnet/FACTS payment plan is only available through Friday, January 8, 2021.
Questions? Contact the Cashier’s office at 507-285-7311 or email@example.com.
TESTING CENTER HOURS
The Testing Center will be CLOSED immediately until December 7. Faculty testing, TEAS testing, and Accuplacer testing will be paused until December 7, 2020. If you have questions, please contact Alicia Zeone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student ID Required!
- December 1: Study Skills Coaching
- December 1: St. Thomas Virtual Transfer Visit
- December 7: UMN BSN Program Virtual Transfer Visit