RCTC Student Beehive – November 30, 2016


Check out the following links for important RCTC information:

How To Request A Transcript
Don’t Wait to Register for Spring Semester

Your college transcript is the official record of all courses taken at RCTC. There are two ways to access your transcript.(RCTC does not accept transcript requests via fax machine nor do we fax transcripts)

RCTC transcripts cannot be released in the following scenarios:

  • There is a hold on your RCTC record.
  • There is a discrepancy (duplicate) on your RCTC record.
  • If you attended RCC prior to 1968 and/or RTC prior to 1990*

*RCTC will continue to require a transcript request and charge transcript fees for all archived records.

Official Transcripts:
If you need an official copy of your transcript, you must make a request to RCTC through the National Clearinghouse at: https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/secure_area/Transcript/to_home.aspt=085132&LoginHome=to_home.asp. To send transcripts to a Minnesota State institution, please see Send Transcript to another Minnesota State Institution? below.

Unofficial Transcript (Student Copy):
You can access your full transcript for FREE via the eServices site. This transcript is identical to the official transcript in content; however it is not printed on security-paper and thus is not certified as an official RCTC document. Unofficial / Student copies of transcripts are not acceptable generally for employers or other colleges.

To get a FREE copy from the eServices site, follow these instructions:

  1. Log in to the eServices at www.rctc.edu/eservices/cover-your-assets.html
  2. On the left menu select, “Grades and Transcripts.”
  3. Then select from the sub-menu, “Academic Record.”
  4. Select the option by which you want to view your academic record, then select “Get Academic Record.”
  5. Your academic record will be displayed by the criteria you selected. To get just a printable, text copy, select “Text Copy of this Academic Record.”
  6. Remember to log out of your account when finished.

Send Transcript to another Minnesota State Institution

Students who plan to have a transcript sent to a Minnesota State College or University (Minnesota State) do not need to complete a transcript request. Electronic transcript retrieval is now possible among all Minnesota State institutions for students who are enrolled or transferring to another Minnesota State institution. As a result it is no longer necessary for most students to order transcripts to be sent to another Minnesota State institution. Be sure to ask staff at the receiving Minnesota State institution about their e-transcript retrieval procedures. Only in some cases will you be asked to order your transcript. RCTC will continue to require a request and will charge transcript fees for all archived records to any destination. This enhancement does not apply to the University of Minnesota.

Reverse Transcripts (from any Minnesota State institution):

RCTC will attempt to retrieve e-Transcripts from all other Minnesota State institutions you have attended at the point of application. If you would like an updated transcript pulled, please submit a Minnesota State retrieval form which can be downloaded at: http://www.rctc.edu/eservices/pdf/MnSCUTranscriptRetrievalForm2.pdf .

Back to top of page

Act now if you haven’t already registered for Spring Semester!

  • Earlier registration benefits YOU because you will have your schedule and plan in place before finishing out Fall Semester.
  • You can also plan your work/personal schedules earlier too.
  • Don’t assume seats in courses will remain available . . . new students have already started registering for Spring Semester
  • Financial Aid students with an accepted award do NOT need to pay at the time of registration. Your Financial Aid award will hold your courses and payment will not be due until February 10, 2017.


Online registration for Spring 2017 is open to all current and returning students. You are able to register on the eServices site today (www.rctc.edu/eservices)! All students are strongly encouraged to meet with their academic advisor or counselor prior to registering for any term. For assistance, you can contact Admissions/Records by email at admissions@rctc.edu or call us at (507) 285-7268 or (800) 247-1296 ext. 7268 until 5pm.

Best wishes for successful completion of your semester at RCTC!

Back to top of page

Comments are closed.