When is tuition due if I don’t have financial aid?
Tuition is due at the time of registration, unless you have a payment plan or qualify for an approved deferment to hold your registration.
How do I pay my bill?
- Pay at the RCTC Cashiers Office during regular business hours
- Send a check payable to RCTC to:
RCTC Cashier’s Office
851 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- Pay with a Visa, Master Card, or e-check via your online account. To make payment online follow these instructions:
- login to your online account
- select the proper semester Login
- select the Student tab
- select My Account
- select Pay Online
- select the institution you wish to pay
- enter the payment amount
- provide required credit card information
- authorize payment
- close payment window
Need a Payment Plan?
If you are unable to fully pay your tuition by the deadline, you may request a payment plan. In all cases, full payment is expected by the end of the semester for which the tuition is owed. RCTC has a contract with “FACTS/Nelnet” as our payment plan provider. After you register, go to check my account balance, click on payments and payment plan option.