The online scholarship application portal for the 2019-2020 academic is now closed. Students can apply every year after Fall semester ends to receive a scholarship for the following academic year. Our online scholarship portal application through AwardSpring will be open from January 6 – February 14, 2020.
Completing a scholarship application can be a challenging task, however, if you are willing to spend the time preparing a scholarship application, writing an essay and collecting one to two letters of recommendation, it should pay off for you.
Things you may need to include in your application:
– Academic honors – Civic Engagement
– Extracurricular Activities – Statement of Purpose
– Community Service – Essay
- Tips and Examples
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to figure your GPA on a GED score
- Guide for Navigating the Application Process
Rochester Community and Technical College Foundation
Office: (507) 281-7771