RCTC is an exceptional value, but even affordable schools can be out of reach for some students. Scholarships help to ease the financial burden for most students and do not need to be repaid. The online scholarship application portal will be open from January 6 – February 14, 2020 for students who plan to attend Rochester Community and Technical College in Fall 2020/Spring 2021 or for those who will graduate from RCTC this spring and pursue studies at a four-year college/university.
Current Students (Students who are enrolled in RCTC courses):
- Go to: https://rctcfoundation.awardspring.com/
- Click on the yellow box that says “Sign In with Your School Account“.
- Students will log in with StarID@go.minnstate.edu
- Students will then be re-directed to their AwardSpring scholarship application dashboard.
- If you are experiencing log-in issues, please email Tech.Help@rctc.edu with details.
- PLEASE NOTE: You must use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for browsers.
Prospective Students (Students/individuals who have never attended RCTC or current PSEO students):
- Go to https://rctcfoundation.awardspring.com/prospective/signin
- Prospective Students will click on ‘Register’.
- After creating an account, applicants will then be re-directed to their AwardSpring scholarship application dashboard.
- Prospective students who have previously registered, and are returning to the portal, will login at the SAME link and with the SAME email and password with which they registered.
- If you are experiencing log-in issues, please do NOT create multiple accounts. Please contact the RCTC Foundation office for assistance by email at: email@example.com with details.
Need help? Completing a scholarship application can seem like a challenging task and we are here to help. Set aside some time, be thoughtful with your answers, complete the full application, follow directions and it could pay off for you. The links below will guide you through the application process.
- Tips and Examples
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to figure your GPA on a GED score
- Guide for Navigating the Application Process
Here are some outside scholarship resources to check out:
- Minnesota State College Student Association (MSCSA) Scholarships
- Your high school, if you are graduating this year
- Local businesses and civic organizations
- College Board’s Scholarship: www.collegeboard.com/pay
- FastWeb Scholarship Search: www.fastweb.com
- Student Scholarships: www.studentscholarships.org
- Scholarships & Grants: www.scholarshipsandgrants.us/community-college-scholarships/
- Community College Scholarships: www.scholarshippoints.com/scholarships/community-college-scholarships/
Rochester Community and Technical College Foundation