The online scholarship application portal for the 2019/2020 academic is now closed.
We have awarded scholarships and notified recipients via email. If you received an email with the subject line: “Congratulations! You’ve been awarded an RCTC Foundation Scholarship!” please follow the instructions in the email or on the Scholarship Awards page.
Completing a scholarship application can be a challenging task, however, if you are willing to spend the time preparing a scholarship application, writing an essay and collecting one to two letters of recommendation, it should pay off for you.
Things you may need to include in your application:
– Academic honors – Civic Engagement
– Extracurricular Activities – Statement of Purpose
– Community Service – Essay
- Tips and Examples
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to figure your GPA on a GED score
- Guide for Navigating the Application Process
If you’ve completed the application for RCTC Foundation scholarships and want to apply for outside scholarships, here are some resources to check out:
- Minnesota State College Student Association (MSCSA) Scholarships
- Your high school, if you are graduating this year
- Local businesses and civic organizations
- College Board’s Scholarship: www.collegeboard.com/pay
- FastWeb Scholarship Search: www.fastweb.com
- Student Scholarships: www.studentscholarships.org
- Scholarships & Grants: www.scholarshipsandgrants.us/community-college-scholarships/
- Community College Scholarships: www.scholarshippoints.com/scholarships/community-college-scholarships/
Rochester Community and Technical College Foundation
Office: (507) 281-7771
Fax: (507) 280-2970