SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN APRIL 18 – JUNE 6, 2022
The RCTC Foundation uses AwardSpring scholarship application portal. Applicants fill out a general application and then the system applies them to the scholarships they are eligible for based on their answers. AwardSpring works best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
To be eligible, applicants must be:
- Incoming students who have never attended RCTC (PSEO students included) and are enrolling in RCTC in Fall 2022 OR
- Returning RCTC students who have attended for at least one semester and are enrolled in RCTC in Fall 2022.
NEW RCTC STUDENTS
- Visit https://rctcfoundation.awardspring.com/prospective/signin
- Click on ‘Register’
- After creating an account, applicants will then be re-directed to their AwardSpring scholarship application dashboard.
- Prospective students who have previously registered, and are returning to the portal, will login at the SAME link and with the SAME e-mail and password with which they registered.
- If you are experiencing login issues, please do NOT create multiple accounts. Please contact the RCTC Foundation office for assistance by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org details.
CURRENT RCTC STUDENTS
- Visit https://rctcfoundation.awardspring.com
- Students will log in with StarID@go.minnstate.edu
- Students will then be re-directed to their AwardSpring scholarship application dashboard.
- If you are experiencing log-in issues, please e-mail Tech.Help@rctc.eduwith details.
SCHOLARSHIP DESCRIPTIONS FOR 2022-23
RCTC students have opportunities to apply for 315+ awards ranging from $200 to FULL TUITION for the 2022-23 academic year. Scholarships are applied to tuition, textbooks, class fees and/or class supplies. To search for opportunities in your area of study use this guide according to RCTC’s pathways and academic programs.
Helpful Tips & Examples for Navigating the Scholarship Application
How to Apply
Do’s and Don’ts
Spell & Grammar Check
Write Winning Essays
Here are some outside scholarship resources to check out:
- Minnesota State College Student Association (MSCSA) Scholarships
- Your high school, if you are graduating this year
- Local businesses and civic organizations
- College Board’s Scholarship: www.collegeboard.com/pay
- FastWeb Scholarship Search: www.fastweb.com
- Student Scholarships: www.studentscholarships.org
- Scholarships & Grants: www.scholarshipsandgrants.us/community-college-scholarships/
- Community College Scholarships: www.scholarshippoints.com/scholarships/community-college-scholarships/
- Nellie Stone Johnson Scholarship – The Nellie Stone Johnson Scholarship awards up to $2,500 to Minnesota students who are of a racial or ethnic group and are a member of a union, or child, grandchild or spouse of a union member. To apply: www.nelliestone.org/scholarship-program
Rochester Community and Technical College Foundation