The online scholarship application portal will be open for the 2019/2020 academic year from December 28, 2018 through February 15, 2019. To access the online portal please click here: AwardSpring
Students MUST be admitted to RCTC in order to create a scholarship profile and apply for scholarships. To apply for admission please click here: Apply to RCTC
Completing a scholarship application can be a challenging task, however, if you are willing to spend the time preparing a scholarship application, writing an essay and collecting one to two letters of recommendation, it should pay off for you.
Things you may need to include in your application:
ü Academic honors ü Civic Engagement
ü Extracurricular Activities ü Statement of Purpose
ü Community Service ü Essay
- Tips and Examples
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to figure your GPA on a GED score
- Guide for Navigating the Application Process
Looking for more scholarships?
If you’ve completed the application for RCTC Foundation scholarships and want to apply for outside scholarships, there are a number to choose from.
- Minnesota State College Student Association (MSCSA) Scholarships
- Your high school, if you are graduating this year
- Local businesses and civic organizations
- College Board’s Scholarship: www.collegeboard.com/pay
- FastWeb Scholarship Search: www.fastweb.com
- Student Scholarships: www.studentscholarships.org
- Scholarships & Grants: www.scholarshipsandgrants.us/community-college-scholarships/
- Community College Scholarships: www.scholarshippoints.com/scholarships/community-college-scholarships/
Rochester Community and Technical College Foundation
Office: (507) 281-7771
Fax: (507) 280-2970