The Scholarship Awards Ceremony is an exciting event held to give recognition to students who are selected as scholarship recipients for their exemplary achievements. Scholarship awards are made based on a combination of factors, including financial need, demonstrated academic excellence, student life involvement, or social contributions.
The Incoming/Returning Scholarship Recipients Award Ceremony will be held on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at the Regional Sports Center’s Field House.
We have made several changes to the ceremony this year:
8:30 AM – Check-in
9:00 AM – Continental Breakfast
9:30 AM – Ceremony
- Donors and recipients will be seated together.
- Your scholarship and its description will be projected on a large screen for all to see.
- Opportunities for pictures will be available after the ceremony.
- You are required to attend this event.
- Please dress as if you are going to an interview.
- You are required to write a thank you letter for your scholarship. It should be addressed “Dear RCTC Foundation Scholarship Donor” and brought to the Scholarship Awards Ceremony.
- You are welcome to invite up to 4 guests.
DONORS & RECIPIENTS PLEASE RSVP BY AUGUST 30! Please click on the REGISTER NOW link below to confirm your attendance. If you are unable to attend please email or phone us with your regrets at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-281-7771.