PLEASE CHECK BACK IN APRIL FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON THE 2019 COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY.
Graduate Candidate Check List
- Submit your completed Application for Graduation, and the DARS audit verifying completion of program requirements, to the Admissions and Records Office.
- Read through the Graduate/Candidate Letter for great information about your journey to graduation. Carefully review all information on the graduation website in early April as well.
- Reserve your spot for Commencement online. Please let us know whether or not you can make it to Commencement.
- Invite your family and friends. Use the “Celebrate with the Graduate!” card to personally invite faculty and staff who have positively impacted your educational journey.
- Obtain your cap and gown as soon as available. The purchase price of your commencement regalia is just $13, compliments of the RCTC Student Senate. Please pay and pick up your cap and gown at the RCTC Bookstore during any of their business hours. Caps and gowns will be available starting in April. Please check with the Bookstore to confirm the arrival of the caps and gowns.
- Arrive at the Regional Sports Center between 4:45pm and 5:15pm, on Thursday, May 10, 2018.
- Participate in the entire ceremony, concluding with the recessional march.
- Safely CELEBRATE your success!