Rochester Community and Technical College faculty serve as Concurrent Liaisons to provide on-going support to high school instructors.
Liaison responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Review Liaison Handbook
- F2 – Meet with new concurrent teacher(s) prior to the course start to review syllabus, textbook, assignments, assessments, grading, concurrent instructor guide and to share college course rigor and expectations. F2- Discipline-Specific Training
- C2 – Submit both high school and college shared syllabi for each course section during the first week of each semester.
- C3 – Conduct at least one site visit and complete a Faculty Site Visit Report. Faculty Site Visit Report
- A1 – Submit at least one shared grading activity or grading related item and at least one shared assessment Assessment Standard Form
- A1 – Discipline leads will complete a Statement of Equivalency Annually to affirm NACEP standards are being met. Statement of Equivalency
- F3 – Ensure CE Teachers complete annual discipline-specific professional development. F3 -Discipline Specific Professional Development Form
- E1 – Monitor that student end of course surveys are completed for each section offered.
- Ensure that CE teachers submit final grades
Responsibilities can be found in the Liaison Responsibility Checklist
Faculty members interested in becoming a faculty liaison should contact the Associate Dean of Career and Technical Education, Lori Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org