Meet with your high school counselor and complete each of the following:
- Notice of Student Registration Form
- PSEO Application Supplement Form
- PSEO Online Application (See #3 for detailed instructions)
- Obtain a copy of your high school transcripts from your high school counselor.
- Submit all completed forms and transcripts by the application deadline to the RCTC Admissions and Records Office at:
Rochester Community and Technical College
Post-Secondary Enrollment Options Program
Welcome and One Stop Center
851 30th Avenue SE
Rochester, Minnesota 55904
RCTC will mail additional instructions detailing the process of enrollment once these essential forms are received. The Minnesota Department of Education will only cover PSEO expenses billed by the institution(s) to which PSEO students have been admitted. PSEO students will be responsible for any tuition, fees, and supplies at any institution(s) to which they are not admitted.