Legacy Scholars provides intensive supports for RCTC and WSU students of color ages 18-24 who may not have always had a positive support system and who are enrolled in at least 6 credits. Legacy Scholars are committed to creating a positive future.
Legacy Scholars will provide intensive supports such as:
- Emotional support: Healing circles, 1 on 1 mentoring
- Educational support: Including assistance with tuition, books, materials, application process, FAFSA, financial aid, and budgeting
- Assistance with basic needs including food, shelter, clothing, gas, assistance obtaining medical and dental insurance, etc.
- Goal setting: Developing academic and career plans
- Providing a positive support system
The Legacy Scholars program has the capacity to support 25 students. If you are committed to your academic success and wish to apply to be a part of the program, please download and complete the application. Please do not leave anything blank. You may submit your completed application by dropping it off at the Legacy Scholars/Multicultural Resource Room CC301, the Welcome and One Stop Center at RCTC, or by emailing it to email@example.com.
The Legacy Scholars program is being administered by Project Legacy. Learn more about Project Legacy’s mission.