Computer Lab Locations and Schedules:
- AT210 (PC Lab) – Main Campus
- CC412 (Mac Lab) – Main Campus
- H1411 (PC Lab) – Heintz Center
- SH202 (Mac Lab-Zoom Lab) – Main Campus
- SH203 (Mac Lab) – Main Campus
- SH204 (PC Lab) – Main Campus
- SH206 (PC Lab) – Main Campus
SEE Campus Building Maps for room locations (link opens a new browser window).
Virtual Computer Labs:
Connect to a Windows lab computer remotely, or from home.
- Access the same Windows desktop environment and specific software applications you’d find in our computer labs.
- Virtual Computer Labs Instructions
Library Technology Center
The Library Technology Center (LTC) is an open computer lab located on the 2nd floor of Goddard Library (third floor of RCTC). Anyone not currently enrolled at RCTC or WSU will be charged a $150 per semester (180 days), $65 per month (31 days), $25 per week (7days) and $10 per day (24 hrs.) usage fee for the computers in the LTC. Usage passes can be purchased at the Reference Desk in Goddard Library.
The LTC contains both PC and Macintosh computers. The basic load sets for the LTC computers include application programs necessary for RCTC students to do their work.
The LTC is located on the third floor of the Goddard Library.
Goddard Library and Library Technology Center Hours (Hours are subject to change)
(Breaks and Holidays Hours Subject to Change)