In response to COVID-19, Computer Labs will be open on a limited basis for accessing campus computers.
Open computer labs will undergo a thorough disinfecting regimen each hour. Each lab will have sanitizing solutions available for personal use as well.
If you need to access a lab, please go to the Technology Support Center (TSC) for assistance – on 1st floor in the Atrium.
NOTE: Lab schedules have changed in response to Covid-19.
- AT210 (PC Lab) – Main Campus
- CC412 (Mac Lab) – Main Campus
- H1411 (PC Lab) – Heintz Center
- SH202 (Mac Lab-Zoom Lab) – Main Campus
- SH203 (Mac Lab) – Main Campus
- SH204 (PC Lab) – Main Campus
- SH206 (PC Lab) – Main Campus
SEE Campus Building Maps for room locations (link opens a new browser window).
Monday-Thursday 7:30am – 9:00pm
Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
Technology Support Center (GL108)
E-mail us at email@example.com for ALL computer requests.
Academic Data Requests:
Requests to have data placed on the network must be received 1 week prior to the date needed. A copy of the file(s) must be given to Computer Services at the time of the request.