(Note: This is the same password as your StarID, LOGIN Format: StarID@go.minnstate.edu)
Student E-mail Format: Firstname.Lastname@my.rctc.edu
Student E-mail LOGIN Format: StarID@go.minnstate.edu
Office 365 accounts will be for official campus use for student e-mail. If you need to access other Microsoft services for personal use, including SkyDrive, X-Box, Messenger, etc. you can still access using your original Live@edu accounts. The user name is the same for both accounts, but the password is different for each.
Office 365 (Official campus e-mail account).
- Sign in at https://outlook.com/mb.rctc.edu
- Student LOGIN is “StarID@go.minnstate.edu” format of e-mail address.
- Password is StarID password.
(NOTE: passwords containing the following characters are known to cause email access issues: # . $ )
- Passwords are required to be changed every 180 days.
- Please note: Enrolled RCTC students e-mail accounts are deactivated and deleted 365 days after the last day of the semester in which you were enrolled in a course. Be sure to forward or save any messages you want before the account is closed!
- Email/Technology Usage Guidelines
- If you have questions or need help: contact the Technology Support Center (TSC):
- Located in Goddard Library GL100.
- Call: 507-536-5555, 1-800-247-1296 / TTY Relay 1-800-627-3529.
- E-mail: email@example.com
All students are responsible for activating their university network ID and their e-mail account. RCTC assigned student e-mail accounts shall be the preferred means of communication with all students attending Rochester Community and Technical College. Students are responsible for all information sent to them via their officially assigned e-mail account. If a student chooses to forward their RCTC e-mail account, he or she is responsible for all information, including attachments, sent to any other e-mail account.
**If a student or applicant chooses to forward his/her mail to another e-mail address (AOL, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.), the primary campus e-mail address remains the destination for official RCTC correspondence.
Students who choose to have their e-mail forwarded to a private e-mail address outside the official RCTC network address will be doing so at their own risk. RCTC is not responsible for any difficulties that may occur in the proper or timely transmission or access of e-mail forwarded to any unofficial e-mail address, and any such problems will not absolve students of their responsibility to know and comply with the content of official communications sent to students’ official RCTC e-mail addresses.
If you need help, please contact or go to the Technology Support Center in GL102.