- Go to https://minnstate.zoom.us
- Select “Host – Start a Meeting“
- Sign In using StarID and password.
- To invite others, share the meeting web address or specific meeting ID (number at the end of web address).
Hosting a Meeting
If you do NOT have the Zoom app installed, go to https://minnstate.zoom.us and select “Host – Start a meeting” to start the installation.
If you DO have the App installed:
- Open your Zoom app on your desktop (or mobile device) and select Sign In.
- Using the SSO (single sign-on) option, Log in using your StarID and password.
- After selecting “Sign In with SSO”… Enter “minnstate” into the company domain, then Continue.
- Click the downward arrow and select Start with video, then click New Meeting to start an instant meeting.
- Invite participants by sharing the meeting URL or the distinct meeting ID # (the number at the end of the URL).
See how invited participants can Join a Zoom Meeting from various platforms.