Olmsted County will begin phase 2 of its CSAH 9/Collegeview Rd reconstruction project on Monday, August 3rd. Please note the following impacts to campus:
- CR9/Collegeview Rd will be open to traffic from CSAH 22 (East Circle Drive) to the east entrance of the RCTC Heintz Center East Lot (see map).
- CR9/Collegeview Rd will be closed from 19 Ave SE through to Campus Drive SE (Olmsted County Buildings). This includes the main driveway to the Heintz Center East Parking Lot.
- The Heintz East Lot can be accessed from westbound traffic on CR9/Collegeview Rd. coming from the east (CR22/East Circle Drive)
- Traffic may only exit the Heintz East Lot to the right (east) onto CR9/Collegeview Rd.
- The Heintz West Lot will still be accessible via 19th Ave. The East Lot will be accessible via College Parkway along the south side of the Heintz Center (see map).
Please be sure to note the new roundabout at the intersection of College Drive and CR9/Collegeview Rd. (see map)
Phase 2 of this project is expected to be completed October 31, 2020.