We look forward to seeing you for Fall Semester 2020!
2020-2021 Award notices are available in eServices!
Financial Aid award notices have been generated for students with complete files. Log into eServices to review your aid offer and accept your funding. Additional steps are needed to accept Work Study and Student Loan funding. For more information about Financial Aid award notification and the rules associated with your funding, please review the RCTC Award Guide.
If you haven’t already completed your 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), there’s still time. Click here to begin your application today!
It is time to order your textbooks! No money down.
The RCTC Bookstore is accepting textbook orders for Fall Semester 2020 and will ship books, free of charge.
NOTE: Due to social distancing requirements students will NOT be able to purchase books in person. All purchases must be made online.
Students who have a FAFSA on file can charge the cost of textbooks (up to $800.00) to their RCTC bill. When Financial Aid funding is disbursed, Aid will be used to cover tuition, fees and any textbook charges before any funds are released to the student. If a balance due remains after Aid is disbursed, the student remains responsible to pay for tuition, fees and any charged textbooks from their own funding. For more information and instructions on ordering your books, click here.
Deadlines for Summer Session 2020 Financial Aid
Deadline to complete Summer Session Aid requests: July 27, 2020.
Application deadline for Summer Student Loans: August 3, 2020.*
*An application for student loan funding includes an accepted loan amount in eServices along with confirmation of a completed online Entrance Counseling session and a signed Master Promissory Note on file with the Department of Education.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress