Welcome to Spring Semester 2021!
We are excited to get started with another great semester at RCTC! The following steps will help you start Spring Semester 2021 on the right path!
- Register for Spring Semester classes by logging into your RCTC eServices account . Finalize your enrollment by January 15, 2021. Courses added after this date cannot be considered for Finanical Aid funding.
- Review your balance due and Financial Aid Awards while you are in eServices to ensure you have sufficient funding to pay your bill. If you have accepted student loans, they must be in a “certified” status before disbursement can occur.
- Order your Spring Semester textbooks on the RCTC Bookstore website. Financial Aid students can charge the cost of textbooks to their RCTC bill, through January 15, 2021. Click here for directions!
- Spring Semester 2021 Financial Aid disbursements will begin on Friday, January 22, 2021. Click here for disbursement details.
If you will be continuing your education next year, take a few minutes to complete your FAFSA for next year. The 2021-2022 FAFSA is completed using your 2019 tax information. Apply today! Early applicants receive priority consideration for Work Study and other programs with limited funding. If you have already applied for the 2021-2022 academic year, more information will be sent to your RCTC email and eServices account in the coming weeks.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress