Welcome to Financial Aid!
2019-2020 Financial Aid Offers are ready!
Financial Aid Award notifications have been posted to e-Services. Log in to review and accept your Financial Aid funding for the upcoming year. If you do not see a Financial Aid offer (award notification) in e-Services, check your Financial Aid status to determine what additional information is needed to complete your file.
- Work Study/Student Employment:
If you were offered work study, please accept or decline your award as soon as possible. Students registered for 6+ credits during Fall Semester can begin work now! Click here to obtain your payroll forms and review open positions. If you were not offered work study, but would like to be considered if funds become available, complete a Communication Form to have your name added to the waiting list.
- Student Loan funding:
Most students are offered student loan funding as an option to help pay for college expenses. Compare your college costs (tuition, fees, books, living expenses etc.) with the Aid offered to you, as well as any scholarships or other assistance you anticipate receiving. If you decide you will need loan funding to help pay for your educational expenses, log into e-Services and accept the amount you need to borrow. Don’t forget to complete the required Entrance Counseling Session and Master Promissory Note.
- If you have not yet completed your Financial Aid file for Summer, please see the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible. Late fees will be posted soon for students who have not yet paid in full. The deadline to complete your Summer Financial Aid file is August 5, 2019.
- Have you selected how you want your Financial Aid overage and/or Student Payroll checks released to you? Using the GREEN envelope sent to you, visit https://www.refundselection.com/. See the Cashier’s Office for questions or assistance with this process.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress