We know Financial Aid is confusing for many students. We are here to help! Stop into the Welcome and One Stop Center for assistance. Welcome Center staff are ready to support students with answers to questions and help in navigating the Financial Aid process. In addition, Financial Aid Specialists are on-hand to help students needing extra assistance or to address complicated situations.
Spring Semester 2023:
Students expecting disbursements should log into eServices to view their Financial Aid Status and review/accept their Financial Aid funding. It is also important to make sure you have selected your disbursement preference (direct deposit to an existing bank account or use of a BankMobile Account).
General information about disbursement and other Financial Aid topics can be found as part of the Award Guide.
Haven’t applied yet? Applications continue to be accepted throughout the term. Apply now by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov. Be sure to complete the 2022-2023 application for Spring and/or Summer 2023.
The last date to accept Spring Semester Financial Aid is May 1, 2023.
Summer Session 2023
Click here for details regarding Summer Financial Aid funding.
Summer award notices will be displayed in eServices beginning the week of March 20, 2023.
Returning for 2023-2024? Complete next year’s FAFSA now!
If you are attending RCTC for next academic year, the 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available. Have questions or need help? Come and see us in the Welcome and One Stop Center!
Minnesota Future Together Grant:
A new grant is available beginning Spring Semester, for students enrolled in a program leading to a high-need occupation. Qualifications are listed here. Check your award notice in eServices to see if you qualified for this program.
Financial Aid Information
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Checklist: Review and Respond to your Award Notice
- Checklist: Budget Planning and Student Loans
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress