Welcome to Financial Aid!
Fall Semester Financial Aid Disbursement begins: September 6, 2019
Financial Aid disbursements begin occurring on Friday, September 6, 2019. If you have not already done so, log into e-Services to review and accept your Financial Aid funding. If you do not see a Financial Aid offer (award notification) in e-Services, check your Financial Aid status to determine what additional information is needed to complete your file.
- Student Loan funding:
You must accept your student loan funds via eServices, complete the online entrance counseling session and complete a Master Promissory Note before loan funds are prepared for disbursement. Log into e-Services to complete the loan acceptance process today!
- Work Study/Student Employment:
If you are interested in work study / student employment programs at RCTC, click here for more information and to review the current job openings. Complete a Communication Form to have your name added to the Work Study waiting list. Indicate the job(s) you are interested in on this form and we will contact you as soon as funds are available.
- Expecting a disbursement but do not see any activity on your account?
There are several reasons why your funding could be delayed. Review the Financial Aid Guide for common reasons for delayed Aid. If you still have questions about your Financial Aid funding, please feel free to contact us! We’re here to help!
- Have you selected how you want your Financial Aid overage and/or Student Payroll checks released to you? Using the GREEN envelope sent to you, visit https://www.refundselection.com/. See the Cashier’s Office for questions or assistance with this process.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress