2021-2022 Financial Aid Information
To apply for Financial Aid at RCTC students must complete the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using 2019 tax information. After applying, students should monitor their RCTC email account and log into eServices to find out if additional information is needed to complete their file.
Financial Aid award notices are posted to eServices after the student’s file is complete and correct. To Review and Respond to your Award Notice or to check the status of your Financial Aid file, please log into eServices. Students should also review the Financial Aid Award Guide for comprehensive information regarding Financial Aid awards at RCTC.
Spring Semester Important Dates:
Spring Disbursement begins: January 21, 2022*
The second half of Spring-Only loans: March 18, 2022
*Students enrolled in late-start courses will not receive Financial Aid disbursements until one week prior to the start of their first course.
Questions? The Welcome and One Stop Center staff are available to answer questions and provide assistance!
Financial Aid Information
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress