If you will be attending RCTC for Fall 2022, complete the 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) now to ensure your courses will be held for you. Award notices for the upcoming school year will start being published to eServices in mid-July. Questions? Need help? Come and see us in the Welcome and One Stop Center!
The last day to complete the 2021-2022 FAFSA form, to apply for Summer Financial aid is June 30, 2022. See the link above for more information about Summer funding and how Financial Aid is determined.
Summer Session Disbursement began: June 10, 2022 (grants and first half of loans)
Loan disbursements for first time borrowers are delayed until July 1, 2022).
Second half of all Summer Loans: July 8, 2022
*Students enrolled in late-start courses will not receive Financial Aid disbursements until one week prior to the start of their first course.
Questions? The Welcome and One Stop Center staff are available to answer questions and provide assistance!
A new grant is available beginning Spring Semester, for students enrolled in a program leading to a high-need occupation. Qualifications are listed here. Check your award notice in eServices to see if you qualified for this program.
Financial Aid Information
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress