Welcome to Financial Aid!
- Summer Session Financial Aid Award notices have been posted to eServices. If you have been enrolled for Summer courses for more than one week and have not received information about your eligibility for Summer funding, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
- Summer Session Bookstore Charging will be available from May 20-31, 2019.
- Summer Financial Aid Disbursement will begin on June 7, 2019. Students enrolled entirely in late start courses, will not have Financial Aid disbursed until the week prior to your first course start date. All student loans for Summer are released in two payments – – one payment occurs at the beginning of the semester and the second disbursement occurs approximately July 12, 2019. You must remain actively enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits to receive your student loan disbursement.
- Have you selected how you want your Financial Aid overage and/or Student Payroll checks released to you? Using the GREEN envelope sent to you, visit https://www.refundselection.com/. See the Cashier’s Office for questions or assistance with this process.
- Check eServices to review your award letter and/or determine what items are still needed for your file.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress