Financial Aid Disbursement for Spring 2023 begins on Friday, January 20, 2023.
Students expecting disbursements should log into eServices to view their Financial Aid Status and review/accept their Financial Aid funding. Student loan borrowers must complete the loan acceptance process (including an online entrance counseling session and master promissory note) before funds are made available for disbursement. It is also important to make sure you have selected your disbursement preference (direct deposit to an existing bank account or use of a BankMobile Account).
We know Financial Aid is confusing for many students. We are here to help! Stop into the Welcome and One Stop Center for assistance. Welcome Center staff are ready to support students with answers to questions and help in navigating the Financial Aid process. In addition, Financial Aid Specialists are on-hand to help students needing extra assistance or to address complicated situations.
If you are attending RCTC for Fall 2022 (or will be for Spring or Summer 2023), and have not yet applied for Financial Aid, it is not too late! Complete the 2022-2023 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) now. Questions? Need help? Come and see us in the Welcome and One Stop Center!
A new grant is available beginning Spring Semester, for students enrolled in a program leading to a high-need occupation. Qualifications are listed here. Check your award notice in eServices to see if you qualified for this program.
Financial Aid Information
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress