Students interested in Financial Aid for Summer 2020 must be enrolled for Summer classes and have a 2019-2020 FAFSA (Financial Aid application) on file at RCTC. (There is no special/additional application form to submit.). Beginning mid-March 2020, Financial Aid awards will automatically be generated for students with summer registrations. Check our our Summer Financial Aid Flyer for more details, including bookstore charging and disbursement dates!
Think Ahead! Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA for next year’s Financial Aid!
2019-2020 Financial Aid – We are still accepting applications!
The Financial Aid Office continues to work with students who are completing the 2019-2020 FAFSA for Spring 2020 or Summer 2020.
- Expecting a disbursement but do not see any activity on your account?
There are several reasons why your funding could be delayed. Review the Financial Aid Guide for common reasons for delayed Aid. If you still have questions about your Financial Aid funding, please feel free to contact us! We’re here to help!
- Have you selected how you want your Financial Aid overage and/or Student Payroll checks released to you? Using the GREEN envelope sent to you, visit https://www.refundselection.com/. See the Cashier’s Office for questions or assistance with this process.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress