2021-2022 Financial Aid Information:
Financial Aid award notices have been generated for students with complete files. Check your RCTC email for more information and/or log into eServices to Review and Respond to your Award Notice. Students should also review the Financial Aid Award Guide for comprehensive information regarding Financial Aid awards at RCTC.
Students attending RCTC for the upcoming school year must complete the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) using 2019 tax information. After applying, students should monitor their RCTC email account and log into eServices to find out if additional information is needed to complete their file.
Questions? The Welcome and One Stop Center staff are available to answer questions and provide assistance!
Deadline: All documentation and corrections for Summer 2021 Financial aid must be submitted on or before Monday, July 26, 2021.
Summer Session 2021 Financial Aid Awards will be generated for students as their files are completed. Students will be notified via email and Award notices will be posted to eServices. Students eligible for Summer Loan funding must ACCEPT a new loan amount for Summer.
Summer Disbursements begin: June 11, 2021*
*Students enrolled in late start courses will not receive Financial Aid disbursements until one week prior to the start of their first course.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress