Spring Semester registration is here!!
Check your RCTC eServices account (Bills and Payments) to ensure your balance is paid in full and resolve any holds you may have on your account to avoid delaying in your registration for for Spring Semester.
Fall Semester 2020 Financial Aid Disbursement Information
Financial Aid disbursement disbursements are calculated based on the student’s enrollment as of the end of the day on August 31, 2020. Registrations which occur after August 31, 2020 are NOT considered for Financial Aid purposes. Information about your award notice, common reasons why your aid may be delayed, as well as disbursement dates and direct deposit information can be found using the links provided here.
Help is available to students who are having difficulty in their courses or with circumstances outside of class. Connect with your Instructor, Counselor, Advisor or other RCTC employee you have a connection with for help getting back on track. Student who fail to participate in their courses, withdraw from one or more courses and/or receive failing grades jeopardize their Financial Aid eligibility. Just ask! We are here to help!!
If you haven’t already completed your 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), there’s still time. Click here to begin your application today!
If you will be continuing with your coursework next year, take a few minutes to complete your FAFSA for next year. The Department of Education opened the 2021-2022 FAFSA on October 1st. Use your 2019 tax information to apply today. Early applicants receive priority consideration for Work Study and other programs with limited funding.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress