Welcome to Financial Aid!
Spring Semester 2019:
Financial Aid Disbursement begins Friday, January 25, 2019.
- NEW: Courses added after January 18, 2019 will NOT be included when determining a student’s eligibility for Federal Pell Grant. Contact the Financial Aid Office if you are adding a course after January 18, 2019, to determine if there is any financial assistance for the additional tuition/fees you are incurring or if you will need to pay for these costs from your own funds.
- Have you selected how you want your Financial Aid overage and/or Student Payroll checks released to you? Using the GREEN envelope sent to you, visit https://www.refundselection.com/. See the Cashier’s Office for questions or assistance with this process.
- Check eServices to review your award letter and/or determine what items are still needed for your file.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Net Price Calculator
- Estimated College Costs
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress