Hive Supply is RCTC’s on campus food pantry. Currently enrolled RCTC students have access to Hive Supply which is stocked with non-perishable food items, personal hygiene products, and other items such as toilet paper, laundry soap, pans, and utensils. Inventory varies based on time of year and donations. Free to students in need. Students may visit once per week and collect a maximum of 10 items per visit.
Main Campus Hours* (CC406 above the Cafeteria)
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Heintz Center Hours* (HB121D)
- Tuesday: 2:00-5:00 p.m.
*Hours subject to change without notice.
Donations are always welcome! Non-perishable food and personal hygiene items may be donated directly to either Hive Supply location. Suggested items for donations include:
- Canned Meat and Meals (Tuna, Chicken, Stews, Soup, Ravioli, etc.)
- Canned Vegetables and Fruits
- Peanut Butter
- Boxed Meals (Hamburger Helper, Rice-A-Roni, Mac & Cheese, etc.)
- Baking Ingredients (Flour, Sugar, Bisquick, Oil, etc.)
- Household Items (Hand soap, Kleenex, Laundry soap, etc.)
- Personal Care Items (Deodorant, Shampoo, Toothpaste, etc.)
- Plates, silverware, can openers, serving spoons, etc.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact the Department of Student Life at (507) 285-7204 or email@example.com.