Hive Supply is RCTC’s on campus food pantry. Currently enrolled RCTC students have access to Hive Supply which is stocked with non-perishable food items, personal hygiene products, and other items such as toilet paper, laundry soap, pans, and utensils. Inventory varies based on time of year and donations. Free to students in need. Students may visit once per week and collect a maximum of 10 items per visit.
Hive Supply Hours (CC406):
Hive Supply Hours (H1128B):
Tuesday: 9:00am-9:50am, 11:00am-1:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am-12:00pm, 1:30pm-4:30pm
Thursday: 9:00am-9:50am, 11:00am-1:00pm, 1:30pm-4:30pm
The HIVE Supply always follows the academic calendar, as well as any unforeseen delays and/or closures at the campus. Please refer to rctc.edu for up-to-date academic calendars, delays, and weather closures.
Donations are always welcome! Non-perishable food and personal hygiene items may be donated directly to either Hive Supply location. Suggested items for donations include:
- Canned Meat and Meals (Tuna, Chicken, Stews, Soup, Ravioli, etc.)
- Canned Vegetables and Fruits
- Peanut Butter
- Boxed Meals (Hamburger Helper, Rice-A-Roni, Mac & Cheese, etc.)
- Baking Ingredients (Flour, Sugar, Bisquick, Oil, etc.)
- Household Items (Hand soap, Kleenex, Laundry soap, etc.)
- Personal Care Items (Deodorant, Shampoo, Toothpaste, etc.)
- Plates, silverware, can openers, serving spoons, etc.
Monetary donations through the RCTC Foundation are also accepted.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact the Department of Student Life at (507) 285-7206 or email@example.com.