Current RCTC students should now schedule Student Health Services appointments at: https://healthservices.rctc.edu
- Log in using your StarID or Student ID and password.
- Select Search Availability from the menu on the left.
- Choose a “Center” for the type of visit you want:
- Health Services for TB tests or acute illness or injury evaluation and treatment OR
- Nurse Practitioner for Health Assessments or Physical Exams required by academic programs or sports.
- Choose the “reason” for your visit from the drop-down menu, then click Search
- Choose the appointment date/time you want, then click Save.
- Select Log Out when you are finished.
You will receive an email confirming your appointment.
Drop-in services are only available during designated times. (See below.) Questions? Please call 507-285-7261.
WSU-R students: please call to schedule appointments.
- RCTC Student Health Services will be closed October 18, 19, and 22, 2018.
- Immunization records required for RCTC enrollment should now be submitted to the Admissions & Records Department
Optimal personal and academic growth can best be achieved when physical and emotional needs are met. Our goal at RCTC Student Health Services is to help students meet their unique health and wellness needs through a variety of health care and health education services.
Appointment scheduling: go to https://healthservices.rctc.edu and enter your StarID and password, or call 507-285-7261. Drop-in services are available during designated times only.
Drop in hours for October 15-19, 2018: Tuesday: 12:30 – 3:00, Wednesday: 1:00 – 2:00
Contact: Phone: 507-285-7261 Fax: 507-285-7129 Email: HealthServices@rctc.edu
Location: HS140 (Health Sciences Building)
851 30th Avenue SE Rochester, MN 55904
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm and Friday: 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
(Hours are subject to change due to staff availability.) Closed school holidays, breaks, and during the summer.
- Health Questionnaire
- Parental Consent
- Authorized Disclosure
- Dental Assistant, Dental Hygiene, Nursing, & Surgical Technology – forms will be provided by program
- Health Unit Coordinator
Resources and Links