Students are encouraged to schedule appointments to see the registered nurse. Current RCTC students can schedule Student Health Services appointments at: https://healthservices.rctc.edu WSU-R students: please call to schedule appointments.
- Log in using your StarID or Student ID and password.
- Select Search Availability from the menu on the left.
- Choose a “Center” for the type of visit you want:
- Health Services for TB tests or acute illness or injury evaluation and treatment OR
- Nurse Practitioner for Health Assessments/Physical Exams required by academic programs or sports or acute illness evaluation.
- Choose the “reason” for your visit from the drop-down menu, then click Search
- Choose the appointment date/time you want, then click Save. You will receive an email confirming your appointment.
- Select Log Out when you are finished.
Drop-in services are only available during designated times – times vary weekly. Questions? Please call 507-285-7261.
Mental health therapy services are now offered within Health Services. To schedule a therapy appointment call 507-285-7261 or email HealthServices@rctc.edu
Optimal personal and academic growth can best be achieved when physical and emotional needs are met. Our goal at RCTC Student Health Services is to help students meet their unique health and wellness needs through a variety of health care and health education services.
Contact: Phone: 507-285-7261 Fax: 507-285-7129 Email: HealthServices@rctc.edu
Location: HS140 (Health Sciences Building)
851 30th Avenue SE Rochester, MN 55904
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 3:30 pm and Friday: 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
(Hours are subject to change due to staff availability.) Closed school holidays, breaks, and during the summer.
- Parental Consent
- Authorized Disclosure
- Dental Assistant, Dental Hygiene, Nursing, & Surgical Technology – forms will be provided by program
- Health Unit Coordinator
Resources and Links