Online Appointment Scheduling
Need help with your Appeal Paperwork? Use the online scheduling tool at https://Advisortrac.rctc.edu, or call us at 507-285-7260 or stop by SS133 to get assistance.
New students contact the Welcome Center at (507) 285-7557 to schedule an orientation session.
Academic Advising and College Counseling
Every student has an academic advisor or counselor, who is here to support students in their educational growth and guide them through program requirements. Your assigned counselor or advisor appears on your schedule and on your Degree Audit Report (DARS). Students should work closely with their academic advisor or counselor so that educational goals are met. It is very important to meet with your academic advisor or counselor each semester to ensure that you receive ongoing advice regarding satisfactory academic and career progress. Students who have concerns that cannot be addressed by their assigned advisor are always welcome to meet with a counselor.
Advisors/Counselors have drop-in availability posted on their schedule in Advisortrac located here: https://Advisortrac.rctc.edu .
If you don’t see drop-in times posted, please schedule an appointment with them. Drop-in times are for assistance with these items below and take a relatively short amount of time (10 minutes).
• Questions about Accuplacer test scores and appropriate classes
• Permission for Accuplacer retest
• Questions about Drop/Add/Withdraw
• Financial Aid consortium agreement approval
• Request to take more than 19 credits
• Basic questions about special admission programs (NOT long-term planning)
• Course swap or changing sections
• Questions about e-Forms
• Registration dates
• Questions about e-Services or Desire2Learn log-in
Appointments (30 minutes) for any of the following reasons:
• First Year Experience (FYEX) visits
• Long-term academic planning/in-depth special admission planning
• Transfer planning
• In-depth Degree Audit Reporting (DARS) information
• Academic or Financial Aid appeal planning
• Academic difficulties or concerns
• Semester registration
• International transcript discussion
It is very important to meet with your advisor or counselor each semester. Bring your DARS report when meeting with your advisor or counselor.
Additional Services (Available through online appointment scheduling)
• Personal counseling
• Career Counseling
• Veterans Services
• International Student Services
• Student Athletes academic advisor
• Student Emergency Fund assistance
• Transfer planning
Area employers job postings can be found at https://www.facebook.com/rochesterwdi/.
Advising and Counseling Department has two locations.
- Heintz Center H1434 (Career and Technical Advisors)
- Main campus
- SS133 (Advisors/Counselors, Veterans/International student services)
- Welcome Center (Paula Carlsen, Path to Purple)
Please contact us at 507-285-7260.
Path to Purple
Liberal Arts and Multicultural
Health & Health Care Support Services programs