The mission of the RCTC Foundation is to provide support to students and programs at RCTC, enhancing the quality of education and the future of our students. It has become increasingly expensive to attend college. Although two-year community colleges are much less expensive than four-year colleges, the costs can still be insurmountable for many. When higher education becomes inaccessible, we lose a new generation of teachers, engineers, health practitioners, scientists, and other professionals who enrich the community and keep our economy strong.
Support RCTC student success by making a single or recurring online gift through our secure giving site.
The OAKS ScholarshipsThe OAKS Scholarship support students who have overcome adversity to pursue an education at RCTC that can help them achieve their dreams. Since it began, our community has provided over $300,000 in scholarships to 175 recipients.
These scholarships are funded by generous donations for individuals and organizations in the Rochester area. We gratefully acknowledge their support for the OAKS program and the impact it will have on these students’ lives.
You can help support the next OAKS Scholarship recipients by making a gift of any size to the RCTC Foundation.
Working together, we help fund their future.
Give a Gift That Lasts a Lifetime
You can make a difference in the life of a student through donations to the RCTC Foundation. Every gift to the RCTC Foundation is an investment in the future and impacts our students and community. The RCTC Foundation is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, charitable institution, and all gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent provided by the law.
The RCTC Foundation accepts the following:
- Gifts of cash, check, or credit card
- Gifts of securities (i.e. stocks, securities, bonds)
- Gifts of life insurance
- Gifts of real estate (i.e. home, vacation, or farm property)
- Income-producing gifts (i.e. charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder annuity trusts, and charitable remainder unitrusts)
- Estate gifts (i.e. bequests from will or living trusts, retirement plan assets)
- Employee payroll deductions (i.e. deduct a recurring amount from your paycheck each pay period and designate it to the program of your choice) Payroll deduction forms can be found here: Employee Payroll Deduction Form.
Donors have their choice of funds to designate their gifts to:
- Unrestricted gifts/greatest need – The most resourceful and vital way to support students
- Scholarships – Annual or Endowed
- RCTC Initiatives – Donations can be made to academic or technical college programs or initiatives. (i.e. Athletics, Clubs, YES Fund, Hive Supply)
- Rochester Community and Technical College employees have an opportunity to use Payroll Deduction as a way to support scholarships, students, programs, and RCTC initiatives. Forms are available in the RCTC Foundation Office (H1301) or RCTC Business Office (SS150).
- Support of Rochester Community and Technical College academic programs and events in the form of donated goods or services helps the College keep state-appropriated funds in the classroom. Your gift of equipment has an immediate impact on our instructional capability. Contact the RCTC Foundation for more information.
851 30th Avenue SE
Rochester, MN 55904