How much will it cost?
Your tuition rate is established based primarily upon your state of residency as well as the mode of course delivery, general, hybrid, on-line, or independent study. Learn more about your assigned tuition rate. Courses in the Advanced Technology Programs have a slightly higher tuition rate, as do courses taken as Independent Study. See the complete list of tuition rates. In addition to a tuition charge for each credit, there are related fees.
- Fall 2019 tuition and fees are due and payable on or before Friday, August 9, 2019.
- Spring 2020 tuition and fees are due and payable on or before Friday, December 13, 2019.
- Summer 2020 tuition and fees are due and payable on or before Friday, May 1, 2020.
Tuition and Fees* :
|cost per credit||
Fees (Subject to change when final approval has been received.)
All students will be charged the following required fees:
- $10.00/credit technology fee
- $0.35/credit Student Government fee (MSCSA)
- $2.00/credit health service fee
- $4.75/credit parking access fee up to a maximum per semester of $71.25
- $7.80/credit Student Life/Activity fee to a maximum per semester of $112.50
*Costs shown above are estimates. Exact costs are calculated after a student is registered.
** 12-18 credits and above are necessary to be considered a “full-time” student. A full-time status may be required to qualify for some scholarships.
Estimate your potential college costs and grant aid using our Net Price Calculator:
Net Price Calculator (link opens a new window)
Reduced Tuition Programs:
Follow the links below to learn about special programs that can reduce your tuition. Students qualifying for one of the following programs may also refer to the complete list of tuition rates:
- Midwest Student Exchange Program (MSEP)
- Reciprocity Programs (WI, ND. SD)
- High Ability Students
- Credit by exam/Past experience $50.00/credit
- Senior Citizen Rates