WHAT WE DO?
- We’re responsible for all communications, marketing, and brand/identity management for the College
- We manage all advertising, social media, graphic design, publications, photography, and website
WHO WE ARE
- We have four in our team—The Executive Director, a marketing specialist, a web and digital content coordinator, and a graphic designer
WHERE ARE WE?
- Our offices are located in East Hall, 1st Floor—bottom of the stairs, right next to the exit doors. The College Relations Studio is located directly above our offices in EA263, East Hall 2nd floor.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Banners, flyers, post cards, logos, social media, web content, booklets, signs, clothing, giveaways
- We do provide templates so you can do much of this work in your own office
- Check out some of our award-winning work
MARKETING REQUEST SYSTEM:
CAMPUS POSTING GUIDELINES
- RCTC and community groups may post flyers and posters on designated boards across campus. Read the RCTC posting policy and guidelines. When ready to post, please visit the RCTC Welcome and One Stop Center to get your materials approved and stamped. Any materials posted incorrectly or without authorization will be removed.