MH212 is available for RCTC students and staff to use as a Meditation Room.
Please respect the following guidelines for use of the Meditation Room:
- This space is intended for meditation, quiet reflection and prayer.
- Respect that this is a quiet space. Please take conversation, music, game playing, electronics and any noisemakers to other locations on campus.
- This is a cell phone and electronics free zone.
- Bring in what you need, but leave nothing behind.
- Please keep this area clear and free of messages. There are appropriate message boards for your use located on campus.
- Study space is available in the library. Please do not study in the Meditation Room.
- So that all may have access to the Meditation Room, please limit your visit to 30 minutes at a time.
- Please respect each individual who uses this space.