- Library Phone: 507-285-7233
- Technology Support Center Phone: 507-536-5555
- Technology Support Center email: email@example.com
- LTC Phone: 507-280-2817
- LTC email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Goddard Library
Goddard Library serves RCTC students, faculty, and staff with an academic library experience enriched with high-quality facilities and study spaces; state of the art technology; and a strong collection of online, print, and electronic materials.
Visit https://rctc.libcal.com/hours/ for the library’s current hours of operation.
Goddard Library has approximately 95,000 books with over 14,000 e-books available online. Over 80 periodical databases are available containing thousands of periodicals with full text. The library has a large collection of DVDs and videos and has more than 100,000 streaming video titles.
The library has varied study environments from private group study rooms to comfortable living room-style seating. All areas of the library are served by wireless network access.
The Library Technology Center (LTC) is located on the 3rd floor of the library with over 50 personal computers available for student use. The Technology Support Center (TSC) is located on the first floor of the Goddard Library Building. Staff is available to assist students with a wide range of technical support including student network access and e-mail.
Please do not hesitate to contact library staff for assistance with research or other library-related questions you may have.
Due to concerns about COVID-19, many study areas, including group study rooms, are closed with a limited number of single-seat tables available. Books are available by request through the library catalog.
Goddard Library Cards for Non-Students
Community members may obtain a Goddard Library Card. This non-photo card will enable community patrons to use Goddard Library including check-out of materials. We are not able to provide ILL support, use of library lab computers, access to study rooms, or remote access to databases, e-books, and other electronic resources with this card.
- Lost Cards
- Replacement Goddard Library cards are available in the RCTC Campus Security office. There is a $5.00 + tax fee for replacing a lost ID card. Visit the cashier’s office to pay the fee before coming to the Campus Security office for the replacement card. For assistance, please contact Goddard Library by telephone at 507-536-5388 or via e-mail.