Welcome to RCTC and the Division of Student Affairs! We are of the firm belief that the development of the whole student is a critical part of the collegiate experience. In support of the college’s mission and vision of excellence for all students, the Student Affairs Division seeks to facilitate the integration of the academic experience with all aspects of student life. The division further strives to facilitate interaction among students, faculty, administration and staff to promote a campus climate which supports student academic success and personal and professional development.
We are committed to the development of our students through the delivery of innovative programs and services that are responsive to the needs of students, addressing emerging issues and fostering community building. We invite you to use the links to the right to learn more about the high quality programs and services within the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Management and the dedicated staff who are charged with the delivery of services to you. We welcome your partnership in building a community that is enriched by our diversity and sustained by civility and mutual respect. Learn more about our Vision, Mission, Values and Philosophy.
The following departments within Student Affairs are here to help you meet your goals:
- Admissions and Records
- Disability Support Services
- Financial Aid
- International Students
- Office of Equity and Inclusion
- Student Health Services
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Life
- Testing Center
- Student Support Services (TRiO)
- Veteran Student Support
- Welcome and One Stop Center: (507) 285-7557 The Welcome and One Stop Center is the first stop for students looking for answers to all of their enrollment/registration and financial aid questions. Students can also turn in their paperwork to the Welcome and One Stop Center. Do you have a question? Stop in today! You can also request RCTC information with the web form.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime to provide feedback or for assistance!