Whether you are thinking of transferring RCTC or another college or university, these resources will guide you on your journey.
- MnTransfer.org – Your official guide for seamless transfer in MN higher education.
- Transfer Action Plan – This action plan will help you explore the transfer process. The plan will also help you navigate the resources available to you as you go through transfer.
- Transferology – Gives transfer students direct access to course acceptability, equivalency, and applicability among participating institutions across the United States, enabling students to immediately see how their courses fulfill degree requirements at the desired college or university.
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) – Discover how courses transfer satisfies general education requirements.
- Avenues to four-year degrees. View our articulations and transfer pathways to earn a bachelor’s degree.
- Transcript requests – If you are transferring to another Minnesota State institution (not including the University of Minnesota), your official transcript from a Minnesota State institution(s) will be electronically retrieved by that institution at no cost.
- Transfer Rights and Responsibilities – Minnesota State policy 3.39