Official Transcript Request:

If you need an official copy of your transcript, you must make a request to RCTC through the National Clearinghouse. A official transcript costs $7.25/transcript for a two business day turn around time. For an additional $5/transcript the Admissions office will try and release your transcript within two hours of your request, except during peak periods.  RCTC now offers electronic transcript sending, through the National Clearinghouse  (this option may have an additional cost per transcript). To send transcripts to a MinnState institution, please see below.


Unofficial Transcript (Student Copy) Request:

You can access your full transcript for FREE via the eServices. This transcript is identical to the official transcript in content, however it is not printed on security-paper and thus is not certified as an official RCTC document. Unofficial / Student copies of transcripts are not acceptable generally for employers or other colleges.

To get a FREE copy from the web portal, follow these instructions:

  1. Log in to the eServices.
  2. On the left menu select, “Academic Records”.
  3. Then select from the sub-menu, “Unofficial Transcripts”.
  4. Select the option by which you want to view your academic record, then select “Get Academic Record”.
  5. Your academic record will be displayed by the criteria you selected. To get just a printable, PDF copy, select “the PDF icon”.
  6. Remember to log out of your account when finished.

Send Transcript to another MinnState Institution

Electronic transcript retrieval is now possible among all MinnState institutions for students who are enrolled or transferring to another MinnState institution. As a result it is no longer necessary for most students to order transcripts to be sent to another MinnState ask staff at the receiving MinnState institution about their e-transcript retrieval procedures. Only in some cases will you be asked to order your transcript. RCTC will continue to require a request and will charge transcript fees for all archived records to any destination.

Reverse Transcripts (from any MinnState institution):

RCTC will attempt to retrieve e-Transcripts from all other MinnState institutions you have attended at point of application. If you would like an updated transcript pulled please submit the Transcript Retrieval form.

Transcript Status ( to see if RCTC has received previous transcripts)

Email the admissions office at
or call us at (507) 285-7268 or (800) 247-1296 ext. 7268