Community Agencies

Several local and state agencies are available to help students with college costs.  Each program may have requirements for participation. A complete guide is available here.

Some of the most commonly used resources we find our students asking about are listed below. Contact the individual agency to see if they can help you!


  • MN Family Resiliency Partnership (MFRP)
    Workforce Development, Inc.
    Kortney Wobbe, Adult and Dislocated Worker Programs Coordinator
    2070 College View Rd East
    Rochester, MN 55904
    Phone: 507-292-5152
    Counties Served: Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmstead, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, and Winona


  • Olmsted County Community Services
    Public Assistance, Energy Assistance, Community Action Program, etc.
    2117 Campus Drive SE
    Suite 200
    Rochester, MN  55904