Meet the Online Advisor
Hello! My name is Kerry, and I am your RCTC online program advisor!
I am available to assist you in course selection, program options, academic plans, appeal forms, answer questions, and fulfilling your academic goals.
I am available through email, phone, or in-person appointment.
I look forward to working with you!
Identify the Advisor for my Major
Kerry advises students in all of the entirely online programs except Business and Art + Design. Online classes are available for many of our majors. To learn more about a specific major, you may want to contact the advisor assigned to your area of interest. See the complete list of Advisors.
- Academic Planning
- Goal Setting
- Scheduling Assistance
- Prospective Student Assistance and Information
- Sharing Information and Data About RCTC Online Programs
- Connecting Students to Resources and Help
- Consulting and Advocating for Students on Academic or Financial Aid Appeals
- Completing Forms or On-campus Processes on Behalf of Entirely-online Students (Credit by Exam, Independent Study)
- Explaining and Assisting with Complex Processes, Policies and Procedures
- Explaining DAR Audit Results
- Running DAR Audits for Potential Major Changes
- Notifying Advisees of Important Dates and Deadlines
- Other Assistance as Needed