The Student Affairs Division would like to wish you a safe and wonderful break! Rest and rejuvenate and we look forward to seeing you back here on January 3rd!
Check out the following links for important RCTC information
Practice these tips to help you manage your stress, care for your mental health, and enjoy the season:
- Practice an attitude of gratitude. Recognizing blessings and joys helps to keep the stresses in perspective.
- Exercise! Regular physical activity is a great stress reliever.
- Avoid using drugs or alcohol to deal with your stress. They only mask the symptoms of stress and do nothing to reduce stress or eliminate the causes of the stress.
- Breathe. Inhale slowly through your nose, then exhale even more slowly through your mouth. Do this at least twice. (Go ahead. Give it a try. Yep, right now. It feels pretty good, doesn’t it?)
- Ask for help when you need it! Talk with trusted friends and family members or contact the Counseling Center, Student Health Services, or your regular healthcare provider if you’re feeling overwhelmed. RCTC has licensed mental health therapists available for our students. More information is available here. Current RCTC students can schedule appointments at MyHealth.RCTC.edu
- 24/7 help is available through Crisis Response of SE Minnesota (1-844-274-7472) or The United Way 211 Program (dial 2-1-1) if you or a loved one is experiencing any of the following:
- Feeling lost, overwhelmed, or hopeless
- Experiencing depression, anxiety, or a panic attack
- Having suicidal thoughts
- Wanting to harm yourself or others
- Having rapid mood swings
- Have lost touch with reality
- At risk of being unable to care for yourself
- Unable to function in a healthy manner
Reminder: Student Health Services has limited hours and services (medical and mental health therapy) during the winter break, December 19 – January 6.
Our regular hours and services will resume January 9. If you would like to schedule an appointment for any of our services, go to the Student Health Portal at MyHealth.RCTC.edu and login with your RCTC login credentials.
Be sure to mark your calendars, textbook sell back begins Monday, December 12th; as it is only for 1 WEEK! The bookstore hours are 8am – 4pm. The last day for book buy back is Friday, December 16th.
Student ID Required for all transactions!
Visit the bookstore in person or its website if you have any questions or concerns.
RCTC hopes you had a tremendously successful semester. As it draws to an end, please note the Records and Registration Office anticipates all final Fall 2022 grades are submitted and calculated by Friday, December 23rd. These grades can be viewed in the grades and transcripts section of the college eServices site.
Any grades not posted to your eServices account have not been reported by a faculty member. Please contact the instructor of your class to inquire when s/he will post any missing grades.