Review my Financial Aid Status
You have successfully submitted your FAFSA application! Now what? After we have received and reviewed your FAFSA application, we will update your eServices account with further information. It is possible you might have to submit additional documentation before we can generate you an award letter. We strongly encourage students/families to submit as soon as possible after receiving the notification.
To review your Financial Aid Status, follow these instructions:
- Login to your eServices account
- From the left navigation bar, click “Financial Aid”
- Select the proper semester (i.e.: Fall Semester)
- From the left navigation bar, click “Aid Application Status”
- Review information being request and submit required information to the Welcome and One Stop Center.
Have questions? Email the Financial Aid Office or call us at (507) 285-7271 or 1-800-247-1296 Ext. 7271.