The Rochester Community and Technical College Foundation’s mission is to promote excellence in education through philanthropy. We are a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization that exists to support the mission of the College by providing support to students and programs at RCTC, enhancing the quality of education and the future of our students.
Donations to the RCTC Foundation have a significant impact in the lives of our students. We support the College in five major areas:
- Academic Quality – Financial and in-kind support allows RCTC to obtain cutting-edge equipment and innovative grants.
- Championship Athletics – RCTC offers nationally renowned varsity athletics that are unmatched by any other two-year college.
- Scholarships – Access to affordable education can be limited for some. Scholarships can change that.
- Student Support – Students who are healthy both physically and mentally perform better academically.
- Strategic Investments – RCTC gladly accepts any and all giving which supports students.
Upcoming Foundation Events