The Rochester Community and Technical College Foundation’s mission is to promote excellence in education through philanthropy. We are a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization that exists to support the mission of the College by providing support to students and programs at RCTC, enhancing the quality of education and the future of our students.
Donations to the RCTC Foundation have a significant impact in the lives of our students. We support the College in 5 major areas:
- Student Mental Health – Students who are healthy both physically and mentally perform better academically.
- Student Food Insecurity – Help provide assistance to those students who don’t have access to regular meals.
- Academic Equipment Fund – Financial and in-kind support allows RCTC to obtain cutting-edge equipment.
- Scholarships – Access to affordable education can be limited for some. Scholarships can change that.
- Directed Funds – RCTC gladly accepts any and all giving which supports students.
Upcoming Foundation Events
JANUARY 6 TO FEBRUARY 14 – ONLINE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PORTAL OPEN
The online scholarship application portal for the 2020/2021 academic year will be open from January 6 – February 14, 2020. This is the time to apply for scholarships if you are an incoming, returning or graduating/transferring RCTC student. More Info »
JANUARY 17 – 23 – FOUNDATION OFFICE CLOSED
The Foundation Office will be closed January 17 – 23, 2020.