Welcome to Financial Aid!
*** 2018 Summer Session Award Letters will be generated at the end of March ***
Two (2) Financial Aid Applications are currently available.
The U.S. Department of Education is accepting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the following academic years:
- 2017-2018 FAFSA - Complete this application if you are attending RCTC during
Spring Semester 2018 or the 2018 Summer Session.
- 2018-2019 FAFSA - Complete this FAFSA if you plan to attend RCTC for Fall 2018 or beyond (August 2018 through May 2019).
If you were directed to our website to obtain the forms needed to complete your file, please see below.
- The second half of loans borrowed for Spring only will be released on March 16, 2018.
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process - How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education - FAFSA)
- Estimated College Costs
- Net Price Calculator
of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
for PARENTS of undergraduate students
of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
SELF Loan - Online Application
Information for graduates
Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress