Welcome to Financial Aid!
Spring Semester 2016 Financial Aid disbursement is tentatively set to begin on Friday, January 22, 2016.
- Visit e-services to determine if your Financial Aid application is complete, to view your award notice, and, if interested, accept student loan funding. Your e-services account will also indicate when your funding has been applied to your outstanding balance.
- Refer to the RCTC Financial Aid Guide to review the most common reasons why your aid could be delayed.
- To receive any Financial Aid overage funds, you must use your Yellowjacket card to designate how you want your funds released (direct deposit or paper check). If you haven't done so, your funding will be delayed! For assistance with the Yellowjacket card, contact the Cashier's Office at (507) 285-7311.
- First time loan borrowers and those borrowing for only one term are subject to special disbursement rules. Financial Aid regulations determine the timing of loan disbursements for these borrowers. Refer to your disclosure statement for more information about your loan disbursements.
If you have not yet applied for Financial Aid or plan to attend beginning Spring or Summer 2016, NOW is the time to complete your 2015-2016 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit www.fafsa.gov to begin the process now!
Financial Aid Information:
- The Financial Aid Process - How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education - FAFSA)
- Estimated College Costs
- Net Price Calculator
of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
for PARENTS of undergraduate students
of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicants:
MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- RCTC Financial Aid Award
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
SELF Loan - Online Application
Information for graduates
Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress