Rochester Community and Technical College provides accessible, affordable, quality learning opportunities to serve a diverse and growing community.
Rochester Community and Technical College will be a universal gateway to world class learning opportunities.
Improving Student Lives
College Values and Service Attributes
- Learner-Centered: Be approachable and attentive to students’ and others’ needs
- Excellence: Anticipate, create and recognize engaging experiences
- Respect: Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity when serving
- Teamwork: Collaborate and engage each other to better serve
- Innovation: Explore, empower and implement creative ideas to better serve
- Fun: Foster a pleasant, personable and enjoyable environment
- Communication: Students will read, write, speak and listen professionally.
- Critical Thinking: Students will think systematically by integrating skills and using a variety of appropriate resources and methods.
- Global Awareness/Diversity: Students will demonstrate understanding of and respect for human diversity through their words and actions.
- Civic Responsibility: Students will understand larger social issues, demonstrate social responsibility, and contribute to positive community change through civic engagement.
- Personal and Professional Accountability: Students will take ultimate responsibility for achieving their education and personal goals.
- Aesthetic Response: Students will make and support personal judgments from an informed perspective.