This information is stored on our website and available to you 24/7. Bookmark the Beehive Blog and visit it often to find all the Beehives and other helpful information.
Check out the following links for important RCTC information:
Your college transcript is the official record of all courses taken at RCTC. There are two ways to access your transcript. RCTC does not accept transcript requests via fax machine nor do we fax transcripts.
RCTC transcripts cannot be released in the following scenarios:
- There is a hold on your RCTC record.
- There is a discrepancy (duplicate) on RCTC record.
- If you attended RCC prior to 1968 and/or RTC prior to 1990*
*RCTC will continue to require a transcript request and charge transcript fees for all archived records.
If you need an official copy of your transcript, you must make a request to RCTC through the National Clearinghouse. An official transcript cost $7.50/transcript for a two-business day turn-around time. For an additional $5/transcript the Records and Registration office will try and release your transcript within two hours of your request, except during peak periods. All official transcripts go regular postal mail. To send transcripts to a MinnState institution, please see below.
Unofficial Transcript (Student Copy):
You can access your full transcript for FREE via the eServices. This transcript is identical to the official transcript in content, however it is not printed on security-paper and thus is not certified as an official RCTC document. Unofficial / Student copies of transcripts are not acceptable generally for employers or other colleges.
To get a FREE copy from the eServices site, follow these instructions or view the steps:
- Log in to eServices.
- On the left menu select, “Grades and Transcripts”.
- Then select from the sub-menu, “Academic Record”.
- Select the option by which you want to view your academic record, then select “Get Academic Record”.
- Your academic record will be displayed by the criteria you selected. To get just a printable, text copy, select “Text Copy of this Academic Record”.
- Remember to log out of your account when finished.
Send Transcript to another Minnesota State Institution
Electronic transcript retrieval is now possible among all MinnState institutions for students who are enrolled or transferring to another MinnState institution. As a result, it is no longer necessary for most students to order transcripts to be sent to another MinnState ask staff at the receiving MinnState institution about their e-transcript retrieval procedures. Only in some cases will you be asked to order your transcript. RCTC will continue to require a request and will charge transcript fees for all archived records to any destination.
Reverse Transcripts (from any Minnesota State institution):
RCTC will attempt to retrieve e-Transcripts from all other Minnesota State institutions you have attended at point of application. If you would like an updated transcript pulled, please submit the Transcript Retrieval Form.
Transcript Status (to see if RCTC has received previous transcripts)
Email the admissions office at email@example.com or call us at 507-285-7268 or (800) 247-1296 ext. 7268
Act now if you haven’t already registered for Spring Semester!
- Earlier registration benefits YOU because you will have your schedule and plan in place before finishing out Fall Semester.
- You can also plan your work/personal schedules earlier too.
- Don’t assume seats in courses will remain available . . . new students have already started registering for Spring Semester
- Financial Aid students with an accepted award do NOT need to pay at the time of registration. Your Financial Aid award will hold your courses and payment will not be due until March 25, 2019.
Online registration for Spring 2019 is open to all current and returning students. You are able to register on the eServices site today (www.rctc.edu/eservices)! All students are strongly encouraged to meet with their academic advisor or counselor prior to registering for any term. For assistance, you can contact Admissions/Records by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (507) 285-7268 or (800) 247-1296 ext. 7268 until 5pm.
Best wishes for successful completion of your semester at RCTC!
Thursday, December 2, 2021, Student Senate Meeting
Tuesday, December 7, U of MN-Rochester Visit, Meditation in the Compassion Corner
Thursday, December 16, 2021, Student Senate Meeting