Check out the following links for important RCTC information
Release of Information
Summer Balances Due
Apply for Scholarships
Student records are privacy protected by law (learn about data privacy). Students wishing to allow another person to access their private records may do so by completing the Informed Consent/Release of Data Form.
If you plan on desiginating someone access to your private records, we encourage you to consider updating your educational consent before summer begins.
Summer semester 2023 payments are due Monday, May 8, 2023
NOW is the time to check your account balance via eServices.
You may find instructions for printing your account balance.
Important information regarding student accounts:
- RCTC no longer mails statements. It is the student’s responsibility to monitor and manage their accounts through the eServices site as detailed below.
- Failure to check your account does not release you from your financial obligation to Rochester Community and Technical College.
- Payments received after the due date will be subject to late and/or payment plan fees.
- Financial aid funds are applied to student accounts after the drop/add period, on Fridays with change transmitted to BankMobile, be sure your Yellowjacket card is active.
- Students who have not received their financial aid by the payment deadline are required to pay.
- All balances must be paid in full prior to registering for future semesters. Any unpaid balances will be referred to the MN Department of Revenue – Collection Division.
How to Pay:
- Pay at the RCTC Cashiers Office during regular business hours
- Send a check payable to RCTC to:
RCTC Cashier’s Office
851 30th Ave SE
Rochester, MN 55904
- Pay Online with a Visa, MasterCard or e-check.
Need a Payment Plan?
If you are unable to pay your tuition by the deadline fully, you may request a payment plan. In all cases, full payment is expected by the end of the semester for which the tuition is owed. RCTC has a contract with “Nelnet” as our payment plan provider. After registering, go to check my account balance and click on the payment and payment plan option.
Questions? Contact the Cashier’s office at 507-285-7311 or email@example.com.
RCTC is an exceptional value, but even affordable schools can be out of reach for some students. Scholarships help to ease the financial burden for most student and do not need to be repaid.
How to Apply for Scholarships at RCTC:
- Visit https://rctcfoundation.awardspring.com
- Students will log in with StarID@go.minnstate.edu
- Students will then be re-directed to their AwardSpring scholarship application dashboard.
- If you are experiencing log-in issues, please e-mail Help@rctc.eduwith details.
- AwardSpring works best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.