Notice to Out of State Students Taking Online Classes

Rochester Community and Technical College is authorized to offer online education to students residing in most states. However, to comply with federal and state regulatory requirements, RCTC will not enroll students who are planning to study online while maintaining physical residence in the state of Massachusetts.

Online students wishing to register a complaint should follow the Informal General Complaint Process. After filing the complaint with RCTC, the student can also file the complaint with his/her home state at the link below. Select “Student Complaint by State,” then select student’s home state, and send the complaint to the contact information in Section 1A3.

See information regarding complaints from students in states operating under the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement.