Rochester Community and Technical College provides accessible, affordable, quality learning opportunities to serve a diverse and growing community.
Rochester Community and Technical College will be a universal gateway to world class learning opportunities.
Improving Student Lives
College Values and Service Attributes
- Learner-Centered: Be approachable and attentive to students’ and others’ needs
- Excellence: Anticipate, create and recognize engaging experiences
- Respect: Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity when serving
- Teamwork: Collaborate and engage each other to better serve
- Innovation: Explore, empower and implement creative ideas to better serve
- Fun: Foster a pleasant, personable and enjoyable environment
- Communication: Students will communicate appropriately for their respective audiences.
- Critical Thinking: Student will think systematically and explore information thoroughly before accepting or formulating a position or conclusion.
- Personal and Professional Accountability: Student will take responsibility as active learners for achieving their educational and personal goals.
- Global Awareness and Diversity: Students will demonstrate an understanding of and respect for human diversity through their words and actions.