PROGRAM ACCREDITATION / STATE RECOGNITION:
The RCTC Dental Assistant Program is accredited by the American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation, in compliance with the standards set forth by the ADA Council on Dental Education.
The RCTC Dental Assistant Program is recognized by the Minnesota Board of Dentistry as an authorized provider of dental assisting curriculum and of Minnesota Expanded Functions curriculum.
Are you interested in accessing more information about dental assisting?
If so, check out these Web sites:
- American Dental Assistants Association
- Dental Assisting National Board, Inc.
- Minnesota Board of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
[schedule from=”2019-04-16T15:00″ to=”2019-09-20T23:00″]
NOTIFICATION of THIRD PARTY COMMENT PERIOD
The American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation, will be conducting an on-site review of the Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene Programs at Rochester Community and Technical College, September 18-20, 2019.
The United States Department of Health (USD) procedures require accrediting agencies to provide the opportunity for third-party comment, with respect to the institutions or programs scheduled for review.
- All comments must relate to accreditation standards for the discipline and/or accreditation policies and procedures used in the Commission’s accreditation process.
- All comments must be received by the Commission Office no later than July 15, 2019.
- All comments must be signed but signatures will be removed prior to forwarding them to the program.
A copy of the appropriate accreditation standards and/or the Commission’s policy on third-party comments may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611, or by calling 1-800-621-8099, extension 4653.
Copies of the accreditation standards and policies are available online at:
- Standards for Allied Dental Education Programs
Comments should be submitted to:
Third Party Comments
Commission on Dental Accreditation
211 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611.
Comments must be received by the Commission by the July 15, 2019 deadline.