The faculty members in RCTC’s Engineering program are committed to helping students reach their goals. Please email us with any questions and we’ll get back to you.
Rod Milbrandt, Ph.D.
- Current Science Division Coordinator (2012 – present)
- Degrees in Physics, Medical Physics, and Mathematics
- Courses taught: all physics as well as engineering statics, digital logic, circuits I, astronomy, etc.
- Work experience: Ph.D. research in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Research in Computed Tomography (CT), Mayo Clinic department of Radiology, summer 2006
- Award: Educator of the Year Minnesota State Colleges and Universities 2012
Steve Lewis, M.S
- Degrees in Electrical Engineering
- Courses taught: Physics 1117, 1118, 1101, as well as digital logic, circuits I, circuits II
- Work experience: 25 years at IBM Rochester, digital design and management; managed projects including Xbox, Wii, PlayStation, etc.
Gary Stroebel, Ph.D.
- Degrees in Mechanical Engineering
- Courses taught: Physics 1101, 1103; many Computer Science courses for WSU-Rochester
- Work experience: IBM Rochester Mechanical Engineering and programming
- WSU-Rochester, professor of computer science
Robert Zbikowski, M.S.
- Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Physics
- Courses taught: Most of the engineering courses in the curriculum; located at Hibbing Community College; teaches via ITV (Interactive Television)
- Award: Outstanding Educator, Minnesota State Colleges and Universities 2011
You are invited to tour the RCTC Campus.