Upon completion of the Group Fitness program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate effective professional communication skills with clients and professional networks.
- Apply critical thinking skills in program planning and development, and perform responsible decision making in ethical and legal situations.
- Develop fitness prescriptions for both individual and group clients based on their abilities, goals, and motivations.
- Describe the characteristics, structure, and function of human anatomy, as well as, the understanding of basic exercise physiology, and prevention and care of sport injuries.
- Identify the many certification tools available throughout the fitness industry for continued improvements, re-certification, and expansion with industry trends.