Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply? You must first be admitted to Rochester Community and Technical College. If you haven’t been admitted, apply now.
- What is the application deadline for the generic and Mobility programs?
Apply for Spring Semester by October 1.
Apply for Fall Semester by February 1.
- How and when will I be notified of my admission status into nursing program? A letter will be mailed from the Admissions and Records Office approximately one month after the application deadline.
- Will my general education courses transfer? Once RCTC receives official transcripts, a transfer evaluation is completed. An email notification is sent when the evaluation is done that includes directions for accessing the student Degree Audit Report (DARs).
- What will my schedule be like? Schedules for individuals vary widely. Please refer to the most current semester schedule for specific times and days of classes.
- Are there any nursing scholarships? Yes, there are scholarships available for admitted nursing students currently enrolled in a nursing course. See scholarship information.
- Can I get more information regarding the TEAS exam? Can I purchase study guides? Yes, there are guides to purchase from ATI, otherwise, you can check your local library, RCTC library, RCTC nursing offices, or with your advisor for more information.