Upon completion of the Horticulture Technology programs at RCTC, student will achieve the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate the technical skills and knowledge needed to be successful in the horticulture industry.
- Identify and practice safe and sustainable use of horticulture tools, equipment, facilities and supplies.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills as related to the field of horticulture.
- Analyze and evaluate information to solve problems related to Horticulture.
- Demonstrate the professional attributes required to be a successful contributing member of the horticulture profession.