Upon completion of the Biology Transfer Pathway program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Explain the scientific method and demonstrate the ability to apply all aspects of it during scientific investigation.
- Demonstrate an ability to understand and apply biological concepts and processes.
- Show proper use of instruments and techniques in the laboratory.
- Demonstrate an ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Exhibit responsible behavior and engagement as a student in biology.