The RCTC Liberal Arts and Sciences degree options are designed for the purpose of transfer to a bachelor’s degree at another college or university. Through completion of their academic path in Liberal Arts and Sciences, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate personal accountability for wellness and educational planning.
- Utilize fundamental concepts of critical thinking to solve problems.
- Demonstrate competences in all forms of communication.
- Synthesize knowledge of attitudes, behaviors, languages, and skills from diverse perspectives.
- Recognize how aesthetics and the arts contribute to the human experience.