Upon completion of the Web Design program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Utilize the Elements of Art, Principles of Design, or Principles of Usability in order to create functional and aesthetically appropriate compositions.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical skills in the creation and presentation of design.
- Evaluate the aesthetic quality, cultural significance, personal reaction, and historical context of digital art and graphic design.
- Evaluate the needs of the users to determine the correct contexts for solutions.
- Develop unique and innovative solutions using conceptual thinking.