Upon completion of the Chemistry Transfer Pathway Program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of experimental and theoretical chemistry.
- Apply skills in analytical thinking and problem solving to experimental and theoretical data.
- Demonstrate skills in laboratory operations including making measurements, preparing solutions, operating instrumentation, designing experiments, preparing samples for various analyses.
- Provide clear and compelling data and analysis in oral and written communication including papers, posters, or presentations.
- Work both independently and collaboratively in the classroom and in the laboratory.
- Apply learned concepts to life outside the classroom.