Upon completion of the Graphic Design program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Utilize the Elements of Art, Principles of Design, or Typography in order to create effective and aesthetically appropriate compositions.
- Demonstrate fundamental technical skills in the creation and presentation of design.
- Evaluate the aesthetic quality, cultural significance, personal reaction, and historical context of works of art and design.
- Develop unique and innovative solutions using conceptual thinking.
- Identify significant works of art and design throughout history.
- Explore a variety of media used in art and design.