Upon completion of the Photography program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Identify and evaluate the aesthetic quality, cultural significance, and historical context of
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to the artwork through critique.
- Create images that demonstrate intentional compositional techniques based on the elements
of art and principles of design.
- Safely create digital imagery using manual controls including but not limited to the use of
digital cameras, studio lighting equipment, digital image processing, and output.
- Demonstrate basic proficiency with digital imaging software.
- Create an extended body of photographic work related to a single theme or idea of personal