Upon completion of the Radiography program at RCTC, students will achieve the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate professional behavior in the clinical setting.
- Demonstrate knowledge of professional attributes.
- Demonstrate clinical competence in producing images of diagnostic quality.
- Demonstrate safe radiation practices for patients, self and staff.
- Assess the quality of images.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt positioning for non-routine and trauma exams.
- Demonstrate effective verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective written communication skills.